Need some cute birthday gift tags? Download and print these for your next party!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Sometimes you just want your presents to be super cute. I have daughters and we are all about cute everything!
These birthday gift tags can be printed out to use on your birthday presents. There are 12 different variations-Some have “Happy Birthday” written on them and others have spaces for you to write who the gift is to and from.
How to Make Gift Tags
- White card stock size 8.5×11 inches- anywhere from 80 lb cardstock up to 110 or 120 lb
- Straight cutter or scissors
- 1/4 inch hole puncher
- 1/8 inch ribbon
- Load your printer with white cardstock. Use a paper that is a weight that your printer can handle. Use at least 80 lb. weight paper. The heavier weight papers like 110 or 120 can be really nice if your printer can handle them.
- Do one test print to ensure your file prints correctly. Then print out the number of tags you desire.
- Use a straight cutter or scissors to cut out the tags.
- Using the small hole mark on each tag as a guide, punch out the hole with a small 1/4 inch single hole punch.
- Cut your ribbon to desired length and attach the tag to your gift.
Free Printable Birthday Gift Tags
You can download the “Happy Birthday” tags here or by clicking on the graphic below.
Here are the tags that have “To” and “From” spaces for you to fill in. Click here or the graphic below to download them to your computer.
Crystal Harrison says
These gift tags are super cute! Christmas is coming…maybe you can share your creativity with some Christmas gift tags, too!
Hi Crystal! You read my mind-I was thinking of doing those next! 🙂
Jessica DeMay says
These are so cute and my daughter would love them! Thanks for creating them and I also love the idea of Christmas ones!
Thank you Jessica! I hope to work on the Christmas ones soon!