The purpose of this blog is to inspire others to a healthy and non toxic life. Healthy and Lovin’ It brings practical information on health, non toxic homemaking, and non toxic personal care. It takes time to create all this content so I do accept paid advertising and affiliate programs.
My recommendations are based on my own experiences and research. I am very picky about what I buy for myself and my family, and I only recommend products that I would personally use. My readers are my first priority. I never recommend something that is against my standards solely for financial gain.
In addition to offering educational products and services, this site accepts forms of affiliate commissions, cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this site.
Even though we might receive compensation for posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, experiences, findings, or beliefs on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed here are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All content provided on this “Healthy and Lovin’ It” blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner of www.healthyandlovinit.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
I may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to me whether that be through the contact form on my website, through text, email, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send me. I process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- User Data that includes data about how you use my website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on this website or through other online services. I process this data to operate this website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to maintain back- ups of the website and/or databases, to ensure the security of this site, and to enable publication and administration of the website, other online services and business. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to enable me to properly administer my website and business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of this website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, length of visit to pages on our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from my analytics tracking system. I process this data to analyze your use of my website, to administer and protect this business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to enable me to properly administer my website business and to grow my business and to decide on marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from me and our third parties and your communication preferences. I process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our services, to develop it, to grow my business and to decide on marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising on or from this site. My lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow my business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow my business).
I may have to share your personal data with the parties, both in and outside of the United States, set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with my instructions.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email me at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, I may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or I may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
I may need to request specific information from you to help me confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. I may also contact you to ask for further information in relation to your request.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. I do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave my website, I encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
I are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
All content on Healthy and Lovin’ It is copyrighted, and may not be reprinted in full form without our prior written consent.