Looking for winter bucket list ideas? Check these out and don’t forget to grab the free winter bucket list printable!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for more details.
Looking for fun things to do as a family this winter? This list is full of ideas for your family. Your kids will love these ideas. Most of these will work for any age. Of course, older kids will be able to help a lot more-though it is sweet to see the younger kids try to help!
Many of these ideas would be fun to do around Christmas time!
Winter Bucket List Ideas for Families
- Build a snowman
- Drink homemade hot chocolate
- Drive to see festive lights-you can go to a light show or simply drive around the neighborhood.
- Start a gratitude journal
- Make a snow globe
- Color Christmas coloring pages
- Build a gingerbread house
- Read a book by the fireplace
- Make greeting cards
- Decorate the house
- Make a winter floral arrangement
- Have a movie night
- Go to the theater
- Go ice skating
- Go sledding
- Bake Cookies-Try these paleo cookies or these chocolate chip cowboy cookies.
- Watch “It’s a Wonderful Life“
- Bring soup to a neighbor
- Take photos in the snow
- Sing festive songs
- Make a winter playlist
- Make New Year’s Resolutions
- Wrap Gifts
- Make an Ornament
- Donate toys to kids
- Take a sleigh ride
- Shovel a neighbor’s driveway
- Ride a snowmobile
- Stay in a cabin
- Make paper snowflakes
Here are 2 different versions of the family winter bucket list. One looks more like the holidays, and the other is a cute blue version.
Free Winter Bucket List Printable for Families (Holly Version)
Download the winter bucket list printable pdf here.
Winter Bucket List Printable (Blue Version)
Download this cute blue winter bucket list pdf.
Winter Bucket List Planner
Want more ideas? Check out my Winter Bucket List Planner, and plan out your perfect winter! This 11 page PDF includes LOTS of bucket list ideas, and planner pages to help you organize your ideas. There are also pages for winter self care and even a winter photo challenge.
Take care of yourself and make fun family memories this winter with my Winter Bucket List Planner!